Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why does my Dell Mini show no wireless internet connection?

I have a Dell Inspiron 910 Mini and it's all of a sudden showing no wireless internet connection. There's only 2 wired connections and Point to Point connection listed in the Network Settings, under Connections, no wireless.



How do I set up a wireless internet connection on it again?Why does my Dell Mini show no wireless internet connection?did you hit the button along the front that disables the wireless? is there a slowly blinking light on the right front? if not your wireless is off and you need to slide the button to turn it back on.Why does my Dell Mini show no wireless internet connection?Well With Myy Laptop I Had The Same Problem But I Had To Pay Someone To Reboot Myy Laptop Because It Wasnt Lettinqq The Wireless Connection Through Or Sum ?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment