Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 in my house. Where can I order a operating system disc for it?

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 in my house. Where can I order a operating system disc for it? Best Buy says I need a specific one to get my computer repaired. I was just wondering because it would be useful to have two computers in my house.I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 in my house. Where can I order a operating system disc for it?You can order it from dell but remember that if you want to reinstall your Operating system then you can also do it from the Dell factory image partition..



steps:

press power button and immediately start hitting f8 on keybrd..

select REPAIR your computer%26gt;%26gt; select keybrd layout%26gt;%26gt; and then in windows recovery optns select Dell factory Image%26gt;%26gt; format the hdd and then it will restore the os%26gt;%26gt; computer may boot several times and they it will be good to go..I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 in my house. Where can I order a operating system disc for it?eBay is the cheapest! Dell is going to want at least $60. Beg and plead and they might send it for free. Doesn't hurt to ask.I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 in my house. Where can I order a operating system disc for it?Order it from Dell.

No comments:

Post a Comment