Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I make the screen of my Dell Inspiron brighter?

I'm using my stepmom's Dell and I can't figure out how to make the screen brighter. It's not a brand new Dell - it's a couple of years old - and I've tried hitting the arrows that have the little brightness symbol on it, but nothing is happening. I don't think there is anything wrong with the laptop - I just haven't figured it all out yet.



Help would be so appreciated.How do I make the screen of my Dell Inspiron brighter?Hold down your Fn (function key), then simultaneously tap on the up or down arrows (to increase or decrease the brightness of your screen).How do I make the screen of my Dell Inspiron brighter?
There is no "Fn" key on the Dell Inspiron 9400. Where to next?

Report Abuse

How do I make the screen of my Dell Inspiron brighter?Finally found the Fn key at the bottom completely opposite of all the other F keys located at the type. Intuitively that made no sense to put it at the bottom. Now where are the "Brightness" keys?

Report Abuse

How do I make the screen of my Dell Inspiron brighter?
hold down the button on the left side bottom 2 in from left that says fn with a white box around it and push the brightness keys.How do I make the screen of my Dell Inspiron brighter?Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Adobe Gamma

Follow the WizardHow do I make the screen of my Dell Inspiron brighter?
go to "start" then "control panel" then a wizerd will help u

No comments:

Post a Comment