Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can i restore my dell to its factory settings?!?

Its a dell dimension 3000, running on Windows XP? I've searched the internet for hours to day. I've tried the ctrl + F11 and It never pops up. I don't see the blue bar at the top. It just says DELL in a gray box with a loading bar under it. And up in the top right corner it says that I can press F2 or F12. Then the windows screen pops up. I just want to restore it to its factory settings. I've been trying for ever. Please help.How can i restore my dell to its factory settings?!?http://www.google.com/search?q=dell+dime鈥?/a>

But, if nothing pops up, you don't have a restore partition. Then you only option is the Dell restore disks. If you don't have that, then you can only install a new operating system.How can i restore my dell to its factory settings?!?not all computers have a restore partition. you should check if it has one first by going into file manager. see if any other drives show up other then c: drive



your computer might have come with disks in which case you would use those to restore the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment