Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I have a dell Inspiron 1525 and I have no idea how to use the webcam built on it. How do I access the program?

Inspiron 1525 Dell laptop. I want to take pictures and make videos, how do I do it?I have a dell Inspiron 1525 and I have no idea how to use the webcam built on it. How do I access the program?Dell normally ships a piece of software with their systems that include webcams, called Dell Webcam Manager. There should be an icon in your System Tray (near the clock) for it. If you right click on that and select "Launch Webcam Center", this will allow you to take photos %26amp; videos and use any other features like face tracking, motion detection etc.



If you don't see or can't find the icon in the System Tray, click on Start and type "Dell Webcam Center" into the search tray. The actual executable file that you are after is normally:

"C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Webcam Center\LiveCamDe.exe"



Additionally, the webcam should be "discoverable" by other programs that use Webcams, such as many instant messaging programs and other 3rd party webcam software.I have a dell Inspiron 1525 and I have no idea how to use the webcam built on it. How do I access the program?Click on start and in accessories there should be a folder called "Dell Webcam" click on that and it should say "Dell Webcam Console" click on that and it should open up.

No comments:

Post a Comment