Saturday, February 18, 2012

Transferring music from a dell to a mac?

I just got the new macbook, and am having trouble transferring my itunes library from my old laptop (a dell) to the new one. I've tried so many different things, and none of them seem to be working, and I'm getting quite frustrated.



Anybody have any fool-proof tricks?



Thanks!Transferring music from a dell to a mac?Go to you dell and go to music, then itunes, then itunes music. copy ALL of the files on to a flash drive, hard drive, or other thing. On your Mac, plug the thing in. Go to iTunes. Click on File and then Add Folder to Library. Navigate to the hard drive/ flash drive and select all of the folders. click OKTransferring music from a dell to a mac?put all the songs on a dvd or cd and put the cd or dvd in your mac and transfer all the songs

No comments:

Post a Comment