Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How to restore my Dell laptop to factory settings?

I have a Dell latitude d510 and I wanted to know how to restore it. I tried all the ctrl f11 and everything. I can't even get to my desktop because all the computer does is restart itself over and over so if anyone else had this problem and can help please let me know! :)How to restore my Dell laptop to factory settings?If you still have Dell's System Restore disk, all you need to do is boot from the CD/DVD that has System Restore labeled on it. Your computer will then ask if you want to load it at startup. Then follow the prompts. Everything you need is package with the Restore disk. Instructions: 1. Insert System Restore CD/DVD in computer. If computer is up and running already shut it down after you inserted the System Restore CD/DVD. 2. Turn computer on wait for back screen to show with Dell's Logo. It will them ask if you want to boot from CD/DVD, once you selected to boot from CD/DVD the computer will l load all that's required to repair computer. Just follow each prompt.How to restore my Dell laptop to factory settings?What operating system is installed on this laptop ?

Restoring Your Dell Computer麓s Software to the Factory Settings

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/g鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment