Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are some ways I can increase the speed of my Dell Axim x51?

I'm in healthcare and all I really have on my Dell Axim x51 is a set of medical applications (drug information, lab/test information etc.). Things seem to be Ok some of the time but sometimes it's just really slow. Is there any card or downloadable application I can get to speed up the processing speed of this thing? I need things more quickly.. Your responses would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.What are some ways I can increase the speed of my Dell Axim x51?hmm..theres nothing much u can do in increasing the speed..but what u can do is..backup all ur data to ur sd card or pc or whatever u can and hard reset the device..usually it will work..and u might want to install a software called spb pocket plus..it manages ur files and close opened program that runs at the background..or u can upgrade ur rom..but i really suggest that u hard reset ur pda..everything will be fine..gudluck

No comments:

Post a Comment