Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's the most economical way to upgrade my Dell Studio Slim Desktop?

I just got a new Studio Slim with a really fast processor and a lot of memory, but the power supply is only 120W. I'd like to get 500W of power and upgrade the memory card, but the dell power supplies are like $400 and I'm not sure if another power supply will fit.What's the most economical way to upgrade my Dell Studio Slim Desktop?They should fit just fine.

Best bet is to take it out and take to the store and compare with aftermarket one if you want to be sure.

If at least 3 screws fit you are ok.What's the most economical way to upgrade my Dell Studio Slim Desktop?Sorry but i think you can put another power supply.

That's why are so expensive, cases, buttons, front panel connections, and power supply are exclusive from Dell.
  • barometer
  • virtual earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment