Sunday, February 12, 2012

Who do I contact at Dell to get free computers for a public school?

Our PTA needs to help our school with computers and other equipment and DELL has sent me to the foundation and they have sent me back to DELL - so has anyone has luck getting stuff from them - that they could point me in the right direction to getting this help. Please %26amp; Thank You !Who do I contact at Dell to get free computers for a public school?you might try this website: http://gadgets.freebiejeebies.co.uk/1995鈥?/a>



I don't know if they have any Dell computers, but you might be able to find something. Jut a forewarning, they require you fill out a survey before you can get the product.Who do I contact at Dell to get free computers for a public school?The "stuff" will come from the foundation. Thay are doing the funding. Your contact will be there.
  • italian english translation
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment