Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How Do you Work Video Chat On AIM with A Dell Inspiron 1525?

I want to video chat with my friends on my Dell Inspiron 1525 but all that's working on my labtop is my mic.Can anyone help me solve this problem.How Do you Work Video Chat On AIM with A Dell Inspiron 1525?I have the same computer and same problem.... I want to video chat with my friend but the 'Video' tab isnt at the bottom of the Instant Message window. I think it may be something to do with vista...How Do you Work Video Chat On AIM with A Dell Inspiron 1525?i have the same labtop as well, and my video chat is so wierd. i press accept then it turns on, 2 seconds later it says invite or request time out. and then it cancels, i have tried everything, have you been able to firgure it out, if u have please tell me!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment