Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I get the most out of my Dell Inspiron Battery?

I just got a Dell Inspiron Laptop for Christmas, and I want to know how to get the most out of the battery. Should I charge it anytime I can, OR should I run the battery the whole way down and wait to charge it?How can I get the most out of my Dell Inspiron Battery?Leave it in the laptop at all times

Set brightness to lowest setting comfortable to the eyes

Watch movies with it on AC powerHow can I get the most out of my Dell Inspiron Battery?Simply, let it run out before filling it back up. I made that mistake with my battery (it would be at 90% and like some sort of OCD moron I'd charge it, eventually wearing it down) so if you can, let it drain before filling it back up.How can I get the most out of my Dell Inspiron Battery?Full Charge,then Full Discharge

The battery life usually one or two year

then buy a new one
  • mercedes benz usa
  • vance and hines
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment