Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I connect my xbox 360 to my dell, if doesn't have an ether cord jack?

I have a dell and windows media player 11 and everything. But my pc doesn't have an ether net jack. However my broadband router, which is connected to my pc does. Can I connect to the computer through the router? I know the router works for Live, because I can use Live, I just don't know how to get movies, pictures, ect...How do I connect my xbox 360 to my dell, if doesn't have an ether cord jack?for watching movies and bla bla my frined use a usb cable on both sides to his laptop thats how he watch his stuff on his 360



if your asking ifm u can get internet by hookming 360 to pc then no u cant

u can but ya it can destory your motyherboard because on laptops u can use the wifi on your laptop then plug ethernet cable in to the laptop and get internet but fris your motherboard in 6month -1 year from all that crazy uploading

No comments:

Post a Comment