Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is the dell inspiron 15 laptop speakers good and is it good for watching movies?

I want to know if the dell inspiron 15 laptop speakers are good for listening to music and is it good for watching moviesIs the dell inspiron 15 laptop speakers good and is it good for watching movies?I purchased mine a month ago and am answering your question on the Inspiron right now.



The speakers are fine for watching movies and playing music, and are pretty much like all other laptop speakers I have ever heard. I really like this computer for watching movies because of the picture quality, and the fact that the processor is really good so that the movies actually load.



If you want better sound, you should get some speakers that you plug into the headphone jack. That's what I use if I want to listen to it at a louder volume around the house.



The only complaint I have about this computer is that the mousepad sometimes freezes up, and I can't seem to figure out the best touchpad settings for my taste. but I think I just need to play around with the settings more to see what suits me. Also, I strongly recommend getting the best battery available. I have a 9 cell on this computer, and I love the fact that I can use it unplugged for half the day.Is the dell inspiron 15 laptop speakers good and is it good for watching movies?It does better than some others, but not as good as high-quality speakers. It's a little above average of what you would expect for a laptop.



It's great for watching movies, too. The widescreen looks great with DVD's.



However, if all you need is something to watch movies and play music, get a portable DVD player. It's MUCH cheaper than a laptop.



But if the deciding factor of whether or not you'll buy the Dell is the sound quality, go ahead and get it. It's a great laptop.Is the dell inspiron 15 laptop speakers good and is it good for watching movies?The speakers get loud enough with minimal distortion, but the sound is somewhat tinny sounding, but this is the case with nearly all laptop speakers. At least you get two headphone ports on the front for easy access to plugging in your headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment