Monday, January 30, 2012

Why does it take so long for my Dell computer to arrive?

I live in Australia and ordered a Dell Studio Desktop (customized) with 24" monitor on the 3rd of march and the online order status says it isn't going to be delivered until the 24th of March. That is like 16 business working days or about 3 weeks. WTF??



Why can't Dell make the Indians' and Malaysians' or whoever they are work on weekends so I can have my computer faster. Why do I have to wait so long?Why does it take so long for my Dell computer to arrive?You ordered a custom-built computer from thousands of miles away from the busiest computer company in the world and you think 16 working days is a LONG time to wait?Why does it take so long for my Dell computer to arrive?because dell service sucks trust me

you will have problems around this time next year and when you ask for dells help there not going to do shizz! because there service sucks! i gurantee it!

i had a dell and i bought other products from dell and they suck!

if i were you id forget it and go with an HP or apple

sony got good service too
  • gas mileage calculator
  • acura tsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment