Monday, January 30, 2012

Is there a difference between a heatsink and a fan for the Dell Inspiron 1525?

I've had this laptop for about 2 years and lately the fan is extemely loud. Its so annoying. I barely use it anymore, plus Im worried about it overheating. A friend told me, I need something called a Dell Inspiron 1525 CPU and Chipset Heatsink. Im jus wondering is it the same thing as a fan or is this a completely different part? Sorry, if this question sounds dumb. I barely know anything about computer parts.Is there a difference between a heatsink and a fan for the Dell Inspiron 1525?Different part. Unless it somehow comes as one assembly. But I think that would be quite unusual. Heatsinks rarely go bad. Much more common for fans to puke out.Is there a difference between a heatsink and a fan for the Dell Inspiron 1525?You're welcome. : )

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment