Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I recover Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 that came with my Dell Computer 2006?

Please help somehow by a virus my microsoft program has gotten killed, destroyed what ever, it's gone and they say this came with my Dell Computer 2006 so there is nor license #. Isn't there someway I can recover it. I have tried to restore and it has not worked, HELP!How can I recover Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 that came with my Dell Computer 2006?Have you tried using the recovery media from your system? If that doesn't help, contact Dell or check their support forums. Since Publisher isn't part of a base OS, maybe they provided a separate CD and you just need to find it with your recovery media.How can I recover Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 that came with my Dell Computer 2006?get a mac
  • english to hebrew translation
  • play chess against computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment