Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to Connect a Dell Laptop to a Samsung HDTV using VGA?

Ok, I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 Laptop running WinXP, and a Samsung HDTV. I have a VGA cable that I am trying to use to connect my laptop to the TV So I can show pictures to my family from my laptop. The Problem is, whenever I plug the VGA cable into the laptop and the other end into the HDTV, when I go to the PC source, It either says "Mode Not Available", or when it is done "Searching for Signals", i just blacks out.



Help?How to Connect a Dell Laptop to a Samsung HDTV using VGA?Have you try other way around?

After vga is connected , go to Display properties and add your samsung as a second screen.



Right-click your desktop and click properties to enter Display properties and select the setting tab.



May require reboot while the new vga is connected for the time around.



Will check in bit if you have more questions.



A+

No comments:

Post a Comment