Monday, January 30, 2012

Reinstalled windows vista on my dell 1521 laptop and internet hardly gets signal?

I reinstalled windows vista and it erased everything, so I have to download all the programs I usually use, including the drivers from the dell site. The internet icon says I'm connected, that there's no problems, but it won't load the page. I don't know what's wrong, maybe I missed a certain driver, but I downloaded the wireless card driver and still have this problem. Please help me out on this, Thanks.Reinstalled windows vista on my dell 1521 laptop and internet hardly gets signal?Go to control panel then to networking and try to repair connection, hope this will fix your problem. jrReinstalled windows vista on my dell 1521 laptop and internet hardly gets signal?renew the ISP if you can, also check the provider if it is up and running properly. Sometimes the internet is down (happened with ATT a few yrs ago for over 2 days...no internet)

Some provider may fix the problem from their center. It's a free call anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment