Monday, January 30, 2012

Can anyone tell me how to do a system reinstall for my dell laptop?

My windows 7 vista dell laptop need to have a system reinstall, but i still haven't uninstalled everything and i don't know how to go about doing it. So can someone help me please.Can anyone tell me how to do a system reinstall for my dell laptop?there are 2 ways to do that:

- using the windows 7 (or vista?) installation disc

- restore the factory default via windows 7 built-in recovery console



Depending on how Dell originally built your system, best thing to do is to contact them and ask for instruction.

Don't forget to backup all the stuff in it first!Can anyone tell me how to do a system reinstall for my dell laptop?Uninstalling is not necessary, simply insert your windows OS disk into laptop, turn of then switch back on and follow instr.Can anyone tell me how to do a system reinstall for my dell laptop?Can you log on your curruent acount now?



If you can,so put the window 7 os to the cd-rom and open you Computer,open the cd-rom, and chose the steup to install .



when it comes to need to recover the old os,choice yes!Can anyone tell me how to do a system reinstall for my dell laptop?
What you have to do is:

1)Simply put your windows DVD in the dvd-rom

2)Restart your computer

3)Press eiter F2 or F8 or F12, whichever opens up your bios

4)Select your first boot menu to cd-rom

5)Now save and restart your computer

6)Follow the instructions further

7)After completing installation, don't forget to change your boot device priority and change the first boot device to hard-disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment