Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I connect my Dell Inspiron 1520 to the internet wirelessly?

I also have a Dell desktop. Everything was fine until the modem was unplugged. I plugged it back in, which restored connection to the desktop, but not to the laptop. The Wireless Network Connection says: Limited or no connectivity, but the signal is strong.How can I connect my Dell Inspiron 1520 to the internet wirelessly?There are two easy steps you can try to get it working again:

1) Find your wireless connection in Control Panel %26gt; Network Connections, then right-click %26gt; Disable, wait 10 sec, then right-click %26gt; Enable. After a few moments it'll try to reconnect to the wireless network.



If that doesn't work:

2) In the Dell wireless utility, remove the profile for your home network and re-add it. This assumes you use that utility for your wireless network management and that you know how to recreate a profile in there for your home network.



If neither works, you could try unplugging your router, waiting 10-20s, then plugging it back in, waiting another 30s to let it finish it's startup and trying the 2 steps above again.How can I connect my Dell Inspiron 1520 to the internet wirelessly?do you have a router?
  • pdd nos
  • the game of life online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment