Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do i do if a white screen appears on my dell laptop?

Right when i turn my dell on, the screen is just white.

Nothing else is there. It is the first thing I see.

Any ideas on how to fix it?What do i do if a white screen appears on my dell laptop?i have a dell laptop also (obv not using it now)

noone told me before i bought it that dell was a piece of crap.

but mine turns white after using it a while and i cant do anything.

im taking it to geek squad tomorrow to see how much it would cost to be fixed.



this didnt really answer your question, but i know how u feel!What do i do if a white screen appears on my dell laptop?Have you tried taking the battery off and putting it back in without plugging it in? Because sometimes it helps with my Dell.

No comments:

Post a Comment