Monday, January 30, 2012

How can i stop my Dell Monitor from turning into a black auto-power save screen every 15 minutes?

I'm trying to watch a movie from my Dell Monitor, the actual computer is an alienware, but my monitor seems to fade into a black auto-power save screen every 15 minutes to 25 minutes or so, i'm not sure how to turn that option off so i can enjoy the movie from my bed without getting up every 25 minutes to move the mouse around.



i'm not sure what kind of monitor it is, but i checked the monitor options and in the advanced sections and things and it has no option about the auto power save. please help!How can i stop my Dell Monitor from turning into a black auto-power save screen every 15 minutes?its not the monitor.. it is your computer's power saver option. If you are using XP go into control panel power options and there will be options for different thing... find where it says turn off monitor after 15 min and make it to any time you want. Also same in vista and windows 7..How can i stop my Dell Monitor from turning into a black auto-power save screen every 15 minutes?click on start, then control panel then choose power options select power saver and change it to never

No comments:

Post a Comment