Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is there a way to change my DVD Region on my Dell Inspirion Notebook?

Hey guys I need your help desperately, I currently have a dell inspirion notebook, before i was able to change the dvd region to watch dvd's from america and canada because they were region 1, now when i put in the dvd it asks me to change the region but when i do im unable to do it, it would say number of times allowed to change is 0. Just wondering is there a way to unlock this? Or would i need to get some kind of software to be able to watch dvd region 1 on my laptop?Is there a way to change my DVD Region on my Dell Inspirion Notebook?what does this have to do with food?Is there a way to change my DVD Region on my Dell Inspirion Notebook?You should check out Rachael Ray's newest cook book with 30-minute recipes. It has everything you need to know about Dell's and computers in general. (Rachael Ray is an expert at these things...I mean, she considers herself a cook).Is there a way to change my DVD Region on my Dell Inspirion Notebook?As You Bought Your Notebook From Dell, Don't You Think Their Tech Support Are The Best People To Ask!

Plus This Is The Cooking Channel Not PC World Mate.

If You Buy A Decent New DVD Player You Wont Have The Problem! Use Your Notebook To Level Up That Wonky Table In The Lounge!!!!! lolIs there a way to change my DVD Region on my Dell Inspirion Notebook?
PCs allow their users to change the DVD region a very limited number of times, often less than 5 times. If you've changed the region in the past, chances are you've exhausted the limit. I hope you're not stuck with the wrong region!



In any case, there are software applications which can help you out. Your best bet is to Yahoo! search "change DVD region" and see how to proceed. Good luck.



By the way, I'm trying to actually change my region, but can't figure out how. Any help?
  • infiniti g37
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment