Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I insert my cell phone's memory card into my Dell laptop?

I want to transfer some pictures from my phone to my Dell Precision M4300 laptop, but I am not sure where I would insert the memory card/adaptor it's in. (Unfortunately, I can't email the picture to myself since service is so bad where I live and the phone can't actually transfer pictures right now.) Help!How do I insert my cell phone's memory card into my Dell laptop?Leave your card in the phone and use a USB lead. Just plug it it to your phone and the your laptop. Then just follow the promptsHow do I insert my cell phone's memory card into my Dell laptop?If you don't have a slot for an SD card (which is a thin, horizontal opening about and inch wide) then you would need to buy an adapter that plugs in via usb. You can find them at plaves like wal-mart, best buy, radioshack, etc. They are called card readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment